Leonard DiFranza 607-264-3532 firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of my contracts involved taking a client's logo, art, or mock-up and optimizing it for the web, using my creativity and meeting the client's needs in a timely manner. I have also often assisted clients with their ISPs and promoting their sites on search engines and Web indexes.
Mac & Windows applications:
* Graphics (Photoshop/Image Ready, Quark, Illustrator, Bryce3D, PDF apps, etc.),
* AV (Premiere, Quicktime, RealAudio/Video, Shockwave, MP3 apps, ProTools, Toast, etc.).
* Streaming Media
Webmaster (design and production) for:
* the Internet Archive http://www.archive.org,
2000 - present
* Chevys Mexican Restaurants http://www.chevys.com, 95 - 2000
* Thor Steingraber http://webfolio-thor.com/, 2002 - present
* Amy Rathbone http://www.yamrathbone.org, 2001 - present
* Virginia Dare (with audio) http://dare.hypermart.net/, 99 - present
* Mary Jane http://www.sirius.com/~lenny/maryjane, 96 - present
* Independent Press Association archive, 98 - 2001
* Fijirent archive, 99 - 2001
* The Hot Corner archive, 97 - 2000
* Slaves of Hollywood (with audio) archive, 98 - 2000
* Go Van Gogh (with audio), 97 - 2000
* Longhair Activities, 98 - 99
* http://www.sfcb.com, San Francisco Center
For the Book, 2001 - present (Filemaker DataBase)
* visa www.visainfinite.com at www.interacme.com, 97 - 99
* www.apple.com at www.resource.com, 1998
* www.mastercard.com, 1998
* www.levi.com (Be In) at www.millerhuber.com 1998
* www.oracle.com at www.millerhuber.com 1998
* www.hotwired.com, 1998
* www.sprint.com for www.jwtworld.com - JW Thompson, 1997
* www.personalwealth.com (Standard & Poor) for www.ikonic.com, 97 - 99
* Rouge Records Audio and Video, 99 - present
* www.careguide.com archive, 1999
* Go Van Gogh www.govangogh.net, 97 - 2000
* www.cybermeals.com, 1997
* KUSF-FM - web.usfca.edu/kusf, 96 - 2000
* April - November 1996: Assistant Audio Engineer at HotWired Web Electronic Magazine. Responsibilities for audio: worked with Editors to develop RealAudio programs in every area of the ezine; edited and digitized audio using ProTools, DeckII, SoundDesigner, and Sound Edit16; announced and engineered live audio programs. Also wrote newsletter and copy for Web pages, produced and coded HTML for Web pages.
* 1995 to November 1996: Freelance Web Master. Part-time site design and production for local bands and filmmakers.
* 1993 to 1996: Facilities Administrator at Chevys Mexican Restaurants, San Francisco. Responsibilities included clerical, administrative, and computer assistance.
* 1990 to 1992: Temporary assignments with McCall Temporary Services, San Francisco. Clerical, short and long term assignments.
* 1985 to 1990: Co-owner of the Red Vic Movie House and York Theater, San Francisco, CA.
* 1984 to 1985: Assistant Manager of the Parkside Theater, San Francisco, CA.
* 1984: Co-owner and founder of Some Books, Somerville, MA.
* 1983 to 1985: Assistant Manager of the Somerville Theater, Somerville, MA.
* 1992 to 1996: Volunteer at KUSF-FM San Francisco. Positions include Assistant Director of Community Affairs, Music DJ (weekly three hour free-form music program), Audio Production, Publicity, coding for Web pages.
* 1981 to 1984: Volunteer at WMFO-FM Tufts University, Medford, MA. Executive board (81 - 83) and Program Director (1982). Managed a staff of 80 students and community volunteers, featured jazz and political art.